Creche is a standalone purpose-built creche within the Archers Wood development.
- Ground and first floor creche in shell and core condition ready for occupier fit out
- Extends to approximately 616 sq.m
- Archers Wood is located in a highly sought after residential location adjacent to the town of Greystones
- 7 parking spaces for creche use.
- External play area of approximately 254 sq.m
- 426 new build homes adjacent to creche
- The immediate area offers strong transport connectivity with the M11 motorway and various Dublin Bus routes servicing the scheme.
The creche is being offered for sale in shell and core condition and extends to approximately 616 sq.m. The creche benefits from a substantial outdoor play area of approximately 254 sq.m.
There are 7 car parking spaces included with the property.
The overall Archers Wood development is set on a site of approximately 21 ha. (52 acres) and will consist of 426 residential homes.
Archers Wood is located on the outskirts of the village of Delgany, Co. Wicklow.
The development is within easy reach of Dublin due to its close proximity to the M50/ M11 motorways and the N11 national route. These routes are accessible via junction 11 on the N11, less than a 10 minute drive from Archers Wood.
Dublin City Centre is just over 30km away approximately 35 minutes by car) via the N11 and M11. Wexford Town is 109km away (just over one hour by car) also via the N11 and M11. Rosslare Harbour and Europort, with 30+ sailings a week to the Continent, is just an additional 20 minute drive. Dublin Airport is less than 40 minutes away by car, via the N11 and M50.
Archers Wood is served by Greystones DART station, approximately seven minutes by car. There are regular rail connections to Dun Laoghaire, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin City Centre, and onwards to North Dublin. Dublin Bus route 184 operates from immediately outside Archers Wood and connects commuters with the nearby towns of Greystones (including the DART) and Bray, and the Dublin suburbs of Shankill and Blackrock.